- Q: Is it safe for my pudding to thaw and be re-frozen?
A: Yes. We recommend leaving your pudding thawed for a maximum of 48-72 hours before being re-frozen. Our products contain no preservatives and are filled with fresh cranberries, which is why we sell them frozen, but they can be left out for a short period of time.
- Q: I steamed my pudding and we did not eat it all. Is it possible to re-freeze the leftover portion?
A: Absolutely! Wrap the leftovers in the container tightly with tinfoil and re-freeze.
- Q: Can I keep my pudding in the fridge instead of the freezer?
A: Not unless you are going to steam and consume it within 48 hours.
- Q: My cookies have been baked and left out for over a week in a container, are they still safe to eat?
A: No. Our cookies contain no preservatives and are made with real butter so they should be consumed within a a few days or stored back in the freezer (they are also delicious already baked, straight from the freezer).
- Q: Are there are any nuts in your products?
A: No. None of our products contain any nuts.
- Q: Do you have gluten-free options for your products?
A: Yes! We have a Small 300g Gluten-Free Pudding. We currently have no gluten-free option for our large pudding or our short sticks.
- Q: Are there any retail locations at which I can buy your products in any province?
A: No. We do not currently sell at retail locations anywhere in Canada. We do, however, offer online ordering at anytime throughout the year HERE and we also have several locations in BC where you can pick-up our products and they are listed on our Pick-up Locations page. We are working on locations in other provinces as well!
- Q: Do you sell your products in the US or abroad?
A: No. Currently we only sell within Canada, but if you are interested in getting our products, please contact us so that we can put you on a list to be the first to know when we do sell in the US and abroad!
- Q: Where are your products made?
A: We are proudly Canadian and all of our products are made here with as many local ingredients as we can!
- Q: Why are shipping costs for your product so high? Do you ever offer free shipping?
A: Our products do not contain preservatives and are therefore shipped frozen. Frozen products unfortunately have the limitations of being heavy and time sensitive in reaching their destination so we must therefor use couriers. We are working with various couriers to get you the best deal and will be passing on any and all cost savings to you as we work them out.