Interested in becoming a part of the Cranberry Creek Team?
Currently, Cranberry Creek is a seasonal company and in each city that we come to, we always need bright and happy faces to greet our customers.
Cranberry Creek Team Members will maintain the company’s standards and policies and efficient running of show operations. She/he demonstrates a positive attitude, a clean and polished appearance, and a willingness to learn each job position required in the front and back of house. She/he must be willing and able to lift approximately 20 lbs on occasion, stand for long periods of time and maintain our high-quality service for customer purchases. Our company is completely devoted to outstanding customer service and employees relations and we walk that talk every day.
- Greet customers approaching our booth in a friendly and welcoming way.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on our products.
- Perform basic math and work out total cost of a customer’s purchase.
- Receive payments by cash, credit or debit, make change and bag products.
- Identify the prices of our products to customers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, or change due to the customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Distribute product samples to potential customers.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate change available.
- Stock freezers and clean work stations whenever necessary.